I would like to ask the blogging world how they feel about re-blogging old posts from years ago that very few have seen?
- Is this a good idea or a bad one? Why?
- Would you create a new post with the old original content?
- Would you rewrite the original post and add in some new thoughts?
- Would you state clearly that it was a reblog?
- Would you hide the fact that it was a reblog?
- Is there an etiquette unspoken or pronounced to follow when reblogging?
Since I am so new to keeping up my blog these are questions I have. I started this blog years ago but did not stick with it. I now have a renewed sense of longing to write, therefore, I am writing daily. But I have some old content, non-fiction, and poems that had not gotten even 1 view that I would like to see the response too.
Do you guys find new followers going into your archives or categories to seek out old posts? Please share your thoughts with me. I would love to learn more.